Vimian Group AB and its subsidiaries Nextmune, Movora, Indical Bioscience and VetFamily is committed to high standards of ethical business conduct. In line with this commitment, our whistleblowing platform and policy aim to provide routines on how concerns regarding suspected wrongdoings within Vimian may be raised.
- Whistleblowing is referred to as the reporting of a suspected wrongdoing i.e. data breach, corruption, threats, violence, harassment.
- A wrongdoing means any serious conduct that could have a material negative impact on Vimian’s business and/or operations or the working environment for Vimian’s employees and/or business partners or any other serious conduct that could potentially be of public interest.
- A whistleblower is the person that submits a whistleblowing report of a suspected wrongdoing.
About Vimian’s whistleblowing platform:
- Vimian’s web-based whistleblowing platform is available 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
- Vimian encourage employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to report any suspicious or actual misconduct to the whistleblowing channel.
- The platform is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Swedish.
- If a whistleblower submits a report anonymously, Vimian will not undertake investigative measures to discover their identity and therefore guarantee full anonymity and confidentiality throughout the entire case process.
- Issues that only affect the relationship between one individual and Vimian does generally not fall within the definition of wrongdoing under this Policy. Instead, Vimian encourages you to raise such concerns with your immediate manager and/or Vimian’s HR department.