Nov 08 2023
Vimian’s Interim Report for the third quarter of 2023
Strong organic growth and operational cash flow
- Revenue increased by 13 per cent to EUR 79.9m (70.9) with organic growth of 12 per cent
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 12 per cent to EUR 9.9m (8.8)
- Adjusting for items affecting comparability of EUR -2.6m (-3.6) and PPA related amortisation, adjusted EBITA came in at EUR 18.3m (17.2) at a margin of 22.9 per cent (24.3)
- Profit for the quarter totalled EUR 7.6m (-1.6)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution EUR 0.02 (-0.00). Adjusted earnings per share EUR 0.02
- Cash flow from operating activities of EUR 11.6m (-5.8). Net cash flow -3.4m (-10.5) after debt repayment of EUR 12.7m in the quarter
“In a turbulent world, Vimian continues to deliver strong organic growth of 12 per cent, ahead of the animal health market. Profit for the quarter improved significantly to EUR 7.6 million (-1.6). Cash generation remains in focus, and we delivered EUR 11.6 million (-5.8) in cash flow from operating activities”, says Dr. Fredrik Ullman, CEO of Vimian Group and continues:
“The adjusted EBITA margin of 22.9 per cent (24.3) primarily reflects the sales pattern in MedTech where the annual ordering programme shifts high margin sales to the first quarter, in combination with mix effect from strong growth in US Specialised Nutrition in Specialty Pharma. We continue our efforts to deliver margin expansion over the coming quarters.”
Last twelve months pro-forma revenues (including the full year impact of all acquisitions completed during the twelve months ending 30 September 2023) reached EUR 333 million and pro-forma adjusted EBITA EUR 85.5 million.
A telephone and webcast will be held for investors, analysts, and media, today at 09.00 (CET). The conference will be held in English and include a question-and-answer session.
To attend the telephone conference:
Dial-in number to the teleconference will be received by registering on the link below. After the registration you will be provided phone numbers and a conference ID to access the conference. You can ask questions verbally via the telephone conference.
To attend the webcast:
Related presentation materials will be available on Vimian’s website (https://vimian.com/investors/reports-and-presentations/) ahead of the telephone and web conference.